Sarah Chalke stars in Hanes’ advertising campaign for its new "No Ride Up Panty." Zach Braff, her costar on Scrubs, has directed two TV spots. The funny one, which debuts March 11 during American Idol, is embedded below."I am so glad that Hanes is conquering the dreaded wedgie because it can happen at anytime to anyone — I should know," Chalke said in a press release. "For my first appearance at the Emmys, which was also my first time on the red carpet, I chose a gorgeous dress, but made a bad underwear selection. There were cameras everywhere so I had no opportunity to fix anything, especially a wedgie. Now I wear my No Ride Up panties because I love how they fit and I don’t have to worry about tugging them back into place."Funny, sad, or funny-sad?
Sarah Chalke and the Dreaded Wedgie
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Miley Cyrus' VMA date deals with '11 warrant
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons