Not sure if this rumor — that Michael Bay’s Platinum Dunes production company is following up its reboots of Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Friday the 13th, and Nightmare on Elm Street with a remake of Rosemary’s Baby — is true, but if it is, it can only mean that Satan really did father a child, and that his initials are M.B. Can we at least get him to promise not to wink at the original by casting Mia Farrow in the Ruth Gordon role?
Mar 4 2008 06:39 PM ET
Rumor Control: Michael Bay's 'Rosemary's Baby' remake?
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS' has voting snafu on ABC.com
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Microsoft poised to unveil new Xbox
- 'Revolution' recap: Get a 'Clue'
- 'Wolverine' trailer: Logan broods, fights
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- John Barrowman: 'Sing Your Face Off' host