It’s been almost a month since I last blogged about Taylor Dayne, and I am pleased to report that over the weekend, I discovered another (great) excuse to bring up the subject of the all-too-under-the-radar pop diva. Her new ballad "Crash" is the background music for ABC’s post-strike "Hey! We’ve got new episodes!" campaign. And — bah-da-bah-da-da — I’m lovin’ it. What’s next? The music of Michel’le announcing new episodes of NBC’s 30 Rock? Oh that’d be nicety, nyyyys-teeee…
Great Dayne! Taylor is the new voice of ABC!
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast
- 'Castle': Best premiere rating in three years
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...
- Marvel and Jack Kirby family settle lawsuit