It’s been almost a month since I last blogged about Taylor Dayne, and I am pleased to report that over the weekend, I discovered another (great) excuse to bring up the subject of the all-too-under-the-radar pop diva. Her new ballad "Crash" is the background music for ABC’s post-strike "Hey! We’ve got new episodes!" campaign. And — bah-da-bah-da-da — I’m lovin’ it. What’s next? The music of Michel’le announcing new episodes of NBC’s 30 Rock? Oh that’d be nicety, nyyyys-teeee…
Great Dayne! Taylor is the new voice of ABC!
- 'Mentalist' being shopped outside CBS
- Bryan Singer: Abuse claim 'vicious, false'
- Miley Cyrus released from hospital
- 'Hobbit 3' now 'Battle of the Five Armies'
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- One Direction 'You and I' vid: A rip-off?
- Avril Lavigne: 'Hello Kitty' not racist
- 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3'?