It’s been almost a month since I last blogged about Taylor Dayne, and I am pleased to report that over the weekend, I discovered another (great) excuse to bring up the subject of the all-too-under-the-radar pop diva. Her new ballad "Crash" is the background music for ABC’s post-strike "Hey! We’ve got new episodes!" campaign. And — bah-da-bah-da-da — I’m lovin’ it. What’s next? The music of Michel’le announcing new episodes of NBC’s 30 Rock? Oh that’d be nicety, nyyyys-teeee…
Great Dayne! Taylor is the new voice of ABC!
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- Shonda Rhimes' Thursdays: New ABC promo
- 'Sex Box' to debut on WE tv in 2015
- 'Teen Wolf' costar in 'Agents of SHIELD' as...
- Julianne Hough joins 'DWTS' as fourth judge
- Frankie Valli to visit 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- 'NCIS': New love interest for DiNozzo?
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'