It’s been almost a month since I last blogged about Taylor Dayne, and I am pleased to report that over the weekend, I discovered another (great) excuse to bring up the subject of the all-too-under-the-radar pop diva. Her new ballad "Crash" is the background music for ABC’s post-strike "Hey! We’ve got new episodes!" campaign. And — bah-da-bah-da-da — I’m lovin’ it. What’s next? The music of Michel’le announcing new episodes of NBC’s 30 Rock? Oh that’d be nicety, nyyyys-teeee…
Great Dayne! Taylor is the new voice of ABC!
- Joe Cocker dies: Celeb tributes on Twitter
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- George R.R. Martin: I'll show 'The Interview'
- N.Y. theater sets live-read of 'The Interview'
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Amy Adams do?
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks