It’s been almost a month since I last blogged about Taylor Dayne, and I am pleased to report that over the weekend, I discovered another (great) excuse to bring up the subject of the all-too-under-the-radar pop diva. Her new ballad "Crash" is the background music for ABC’s post-strike "Hey! We’ve got new episodes!" campaign. And — bah-da-bah-da-da — I’m lovin’ it. What’s next? The music of Michel’le announcing new episodes of NBC’s 30 Rock? Oh that’d be nicety, nyyyys-teeee…
Great Dayne! Taylor is the new voice of ABC!
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 champ is...
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- 'Insurgent' music gig to Joseph Trapanese
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend