Maybe the sight of Justin Timberlake in a stuffed Speedo will really get you howling. Or perhaps you won’t be able to resist the sight of Mike Myers pretending Verne Troyer is an Oscar statuette. Then again, it could be Jessica Alba delivering a ”one time in college” lesbian joke that finally cracks your steely façade. But I didn’t manage a single smile, let alone an actual laugh, during this woeful trailer for The Love Guru. If this is the big comedy of Summer 2008, I’m gonna stay at home and watch Overboard on cable. (Oh yeah, of course I provided a link to scenes from the 1987 classic!)
How many times did you laugh during 'The Love Guru' trailer?
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'