Maybe the sight of Justin Timberlake in a stuffed Speedo will really get you howling. Or perhaps you won’t be able to resist the sight of Mike Myers pretending Verne Troyer is an Oscar statuette. Then again, it could be Jessica Alba delivering a ”one time in college” lesbian joke that finally cracks your steely façade. But I didn’t manage a single smile, let alone an actual laugh, during this woeful trailer for The Love Guru. If this is the big comedy of Summer 2008, I’m gonna stay at home and watch Overboard on cable. (Oh yeah, of course I provided a link to scenes from the 1987 classic!)
How many times did you laugh during 'The Love Guru' trailer?
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- Sony quickly pulls YouTube 'Interview' trailer
- Sony hack probe yields clues on method
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Team America' screenings canceled
- 'Interview' derailed: Celebs tweet reactions
- Steve Carell's North Korea-set movie off
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks