Maybe the sight of Justin Timberlake in a stuffed Speedo will really get you howling. Or perhaps you won’t be able to resist the sight of Mike Myers pretending Verne Troyer is an Oscar statuette. Then again, it could be Jessica Alba delivering a ”one time in college” lesbian joke that finally cracks your steely façade. But I didn’t manage a single smile, let alone an actual laugh, during this woeful trailer for The Love Guru. If this is the big comedy of Summer 2008, I’m gonna stay at home and watch Overboard on cable. (Oh yeah, of course I provided a link to scenes from the 1987 classic!)
How many times did you laugh during 'The Love Guru' trailer?
- Anthony Hopkins joins HBO's 'Westworld'
- Lucy Lawless to visit 'Agents of SHIELD'
- Edgar Wright refocuses on 'Baby Driver'
- 'Ken Jeong Made Me Do It': MTV pilot
- Carrie Preston returning to 'Good Wife'
- Robert Downey Jr. tops Forbes $$ list
- J.K. Rowling plans more Cormoran Strike
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online