Okay, this whole "I’m F—ing [Movie Star Name Here]" song parody thing has got to stop. The first one was funny, the second was over the top, and now this one, featuring Elizabeth Banks and Seth Rogen (whose actual task here is to plug the movie they’re currently shooting for Kevin Smith), simply beats the joke into the ground. Watch if you must (language is uncensored and very NSFW), then tell me if I’m right and the novelty has worn off, or if I’m wrong and there’s still life in this premise.
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Watch live
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'American Idol': Lowest-rated finale ever
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- 'Office': 15 best episodes
- Grand Canyon tightrope walk on TV in June