At a time of year when we’re reminded of the best that movies have to offer, let’s not forget that some of Hollywood’s best have also had to say some of the worst lines ever written for the screen. Check out our new Worst Movie Dialogue Ever gallery — and then feel free to complain here about your favorite lame lines that were left off the list. (Me, I’m disappointed that we couldn’t find room for any of the many howlers from Showgirls. Admittedly, most of them are unprintable, but one that’s SFW is when Elizabeth Berkley’s Nomi, pictured, is trying to bond with Gina Gershon’s Cristal and squeals, "I used to love Doggy Chow, too!" Good times.) Go ahead, show us your good taste in bad taste in the comments section below.
What's missing from our list of the Worst Movie Dialogue Ever?
- 'Game of Thrones' adds 9 to cast
- Kenny Johnson returns to 'Bates Motel'
- Bryan Singer: A sex abuse suit dismissed
- Comic-Con, Day 1: What's new in comics
- 'Outlander' trailer debuts at Comic-Con
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Megan Fox: 'Turtles' nixed 'girl power'