At a time of year when we’re reminded of the best that movies have to offer, let’s not forget that some of Hollywood’s best have also had to say some of the worst lines ever written for the screen. Check out our new Worst Movie Dialogue Ever gallery — and then feel free to complain here about your favorite lame lines that were left off the list. (Me, I’m disappointed that we couldn’t find room for any of the many howlers from Showgirls. Admittedly, most of them are unprintable, but one that’s SFW is when Elizabeth Berkley’s Nomi, pictured, is trying to bond with Gina Gershon’s Cristal and squeals, "I used to love Doggy Chow, too!" Good times.) Go ahead, show us your good taste in bad taste in the comments section below.
What's missing from our list of the Worst Movie Dialogue Ever?
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- NBC, CBS win premiere week as Fox slips
- 'Rush Hour' TV series in the works
- Benjamin Walker in Nicholas Sparks' 'Choice'
- 'We Are Not Ourselves' film rights sold
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast