At a time of year when we’re reminded of the best that movies have to offer, let’s not forget that some of Hollywood’s best have also had to say some of the worst lines ever written for the screen. Check out our new Worst Movie Dialogue Ever gallery — and then feel free to complain here about your favorite lame lines that were left off the list. (Me, I’m disappointed that we couldn’t find room for any of the many howlers from Showgirls. Admittedly, most of them are unprintable, but one that’s SFW is when Elizabeth Berkley’s Nomi, pictured, is trying to bond with Gina Gershon’s Cristal and squeals, "I used to love Doggy Chow, too!" Good times.) Go ahead, show us your good taste in bad taste in the comments section below.
What's missing from our list of the Worst Movie Dialogue Ever?
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Xmas release
- North Korea ties found to Sony hack: Reports
- 'Interview': No DVD, VOD plans at Sony
- 'Interview' derailed: Celebs tweet reactions
- Steve Carell's North Korea-set movie off
- Stephen Collins admits to sexual abuse
- 'Parks and Rec' peek at Pawnee 2017
- 'Annie' movie review: An autotune disaster
- Netflix: See what's new for January
- 2015 Preview: See new EW cover
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks