To say the audience was electric after the conclusion of Sunday’s noonscreening of Anvil! The Story of Anvil is an understatement. Sacha Gervasi’sdocumentary about the world’s hardest-working, most under-appreciated metal band certainly struck achord with its Sundance audiences and should get purchased by a distributorbefore the conclusion of the festival. The band has been around for 30 years andthese 50-something rockers are still trying to make it big. It could be that they finally have. —Nicole Sperling
Sundance BuzzCheck™: 'Anvil! The Story of Anvil'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks