To say the audience was electric after the conclusion of Sunday’s noonscreening of Anvil! The Story of Anvil is an understatement. Sacha Gervasi’sdocumentary about the world’s hardest-working, most under-appreciated metal band certainly struck achord with its Sundance audiences and should get purchased by a distributorbefore the conclusion of the festival. The band has been around for 30 years andthese 50-something rockers are still trying to make it big. It could be that they finally have. —Nicole Sperling
Sundance BuzzCheck™: 'Anvil! The Story of Anvil'
- 'No Good Deed' No. 1 at box office: $24.5M
- 'Django' actress vs. treatment by LAPD
- Amy Winehouse statue unveiled in London
- Cecily Strong on 'SNL' shift: 'genuinely happy'
- U2's 'free' album cost Apple $100M: Reports
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident
- 'Faking It' panel: Why Lauren's popping pills
- 'White Collar' return moved up to Nov. 6
- 'Grimm' unveils quartet of new Wesen
- 'Frozen'-themed ride eyed at Disney World