To say the audience was electric after the conclusion of Sunday’s noonscreening of Anvil! The Story of Anvil is an understatement. Sacha Gervasi’sdocumentary about the world’s hardest-working, most under-appreciated metal band certainly struck achord with its Sundance audiences and should get purchased by a distributorbefore the conclusion of the festival. The band has been around for 30 years andthese 50-something rockers are still trying to make it big. It could be that they finally have. —Nicole Sperling
Sundance BuzzCheck™: 'Anvil! The Story of Anvil'
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?