To say the audience was electric after the conclusion of Sunday’s noonscreening of Anvil! The Story of Anvil is an understatement. Sacha Gervasi’sdocumentary about the world’s hardest-working, most under-appreciated metal band certainly struck achord with its Sundance audiences and should get purchased by a distributorbefore the conclusion of the festival. The band has been around for 30 years andthese 50-something rockers are still trying to make it big. It could be that they finally have. —Nicole Sperling
Sundance BuzzCheck™: 'Anvil! The Story of Anvil'
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' takes in $55M on Friday
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'