Any of you got a case of the Mondays? Is there caffeine in your bloodstream, but it’s somehow failing to reach your soul? Then let me suggest you play Jill Scott’s awesome 2000 video for "Gettin’ in the Way." I can almost guarantee you’ll be grooving and grinning by the time Jill threatens to take her rival out "in the middle of the street and whoop your tail for all it’s worth/ $5.99 or something like that." And, hey, if nothing else, you’ve got a killer retort to mutter under your breath the next time your boss swings by your desk with yet another beastly demand.
Monday morning 'Coma Cure' (Jill Scott edition)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?