Any of you got a case of the Mondays? Is there caffeine in your bloodstream, but it’s somehow failing to reach your soul? Then let me suggest you play Jill Scott’s awesome 2000 video for "Gettin’ in the Way." I can almost guarantee you’ll be grooving and grinning by the time Jill threatens to take her rival out "in the middle of the street and whoop your tail for all it’s worth/ $5.99 or something like that." And, hey, if nothing else, you’ve got a killer retort to mutter under your breath the next time your boss swings by your desk with yet another beastly demand.
Monday morning 'Coma Cure' (Jill Scott edition)
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Xmas release
- 'Interview': No DVD, VOD plans at Sony
- 'Interview' derailed: Celebs tweet reactions
- Steve Carell's North Korea-set movie off
- 'Orphan Black' sets return date, debuts teaser
- Amy Brenneman returning to 'Reign'
- Manu Bennett joins cast of MTV's 'Shannara'
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 'Mythbusters' to put 'Simpsons' to the test
- 'Annie' movie review: An autotune disaster
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks