Any of you got a case of the Mondays? Is there caffeine in your bloodstream, but it’s somehow failing to reach your soul? Then let me suggest you play Jill Scott’s awesome 2000 video for "Gettin’ in the Way." I can almost guarantee you’ll be grooving and grinning by the time Jill threatens to take her rival out "in the middle of the street and whoop your tail for all it’s worth/ $5.99 or something like that." And, hey, if nothing else, you’ve got a killer retort to mutter under your breath the next time your boss swings by your desk with yet another beastly demand.
Monday morning 'Coma Cure' (Jill Scott edition)
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser next week
- 'Simpsons World' app, website go live
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- S Club 7 to reunite for BBC charity gig
- Matthew McConaughey saluted at L.A. gala