Any of you got a case of the Mondays? Is there caffeine in your bloodstream, but it’s somehow failing to reach your soul? Then let me suggest you play Jill Scott’s awesome 2000 video for "Gettin’ in the Way." I can almost guarantee you’ll be grooving and grinning by the time Jill threatens to take her rival out "in the middle of the street and whoop your tail for all it’s worth/ $5.99 or something like that." And, hey, if nothing else, you’ve got a killer retort to mutter under your breath the next time your boss swings by your desk with yet another beastly demand.
Monday morning 'Coma Cure' (Jill Scott edition)
- 'Glee' plans New Directions for Rachel
- Mark Gatiss back for more 'Game of Thrones'
- Zach Galifianakis TV series gets FX pickup
- 'Sons of Guns' axed; star faces rape charge
- 'Simpsons' marathon: 11 gems this week
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- 'Survivor': MLB alum John Rocker to play
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- 'Once Upon a Time' gig for 'True Blood' fave
- Chris Soules is the new 'Bachelor'