It’s Round No. 2 of PopWatch Duel — and this time, we might break a sweat. In case you missed our inaugural bout (in which Psych‘s James Roday defeated his costar Dulé Hill on the subject of great pop-culture mysteries that need to be solved), here’s how this works. We ask two celebs for their lists on a certain topic. You decide whose list is better by casting a vote in the comments section. (They try to tell themselves that they don’t care who wins.)
This week, October Road‘s Geoff Stults and Rebecca Field step into the ring. Since their characters, Eddie and Janet, are finally feelin’ frisky on tonight’s episode (ABC, 10 p.m.), we had them namethe five best movie love scenes.
1. Top Gun: The love scene between Maverick and his instructor… I was 10 when I saw this scene… You could kinda see her boob… Again, I was 10.
2. Wild Things: The lovely scene between Matt Dillon, Neve Campbell, and Denise Richards… Enough said.
3. The Notebook: The scene where they make love in the old house… Kind of goes without saying. Her overall cuteness and his blue-collar manly beard are the perfect combination.
4. Talladega Nights: The kissing scene at the end with Will and Sacha… What’s more romantic than two dudes kissing in front of 250,000 NASCAR fans?
5. Team America: The only love scene in the film. You know it if you saw it…
Honorable mention: Brad Pitt and Julia Ormond in Legends of the Fall. One of the sexiest of all-time in my opinion.
1. Dirty Dancing: When they are in Patrick Swayze’s room and dance and then "get it on"… So romantic and sweet, and a little cheesy, but who doesn’t love a little cheese when it involves romance?
2. Pretty Woman: When Julia Roberts wakes up Richard Gere by kissing him, which she has never done before, and then they are intimate. Just love that!
3. Titanic: When Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio run away from the party and end up steaming up the windows in the car — amazing.
4. Bruce Almighty: When Jim Carrey is God and comes home to Jennifer Aniston and brings the moon closer and then she runs to the bathroom… hee hee… Pretty fantastic.
5. Moonstruck: When they are in the kitchen talking, and then Nicolas Cage tosses Cher on the table and grabs her, kisses her, and brings her to the bedroom.
Okay, who wins the duel? Geoff Stults or Rebecca Field? Vote now!