Jolly good to know that the British royal family have launched their own YouTube channel. (It’s at youtube.com/theroyalchannel.) We’re eagerly awaiting clips of piano-playing corgis,hundreds of Buckingham Palace guards dancing in unison to "Thriller,"and some poor blubbering kid pleading with the media vultures to "LeavePrince William alone!"
The royals rule on YouTube
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover