Jolly good to know that the British royal family have launched their own YouTube channel. (It’s at youtube.com/theroyalchannel.) We’re eagerly awaiting clips of piano-playing corgis,hundreds of Buckingham Palace guards dancing in unison to "Thriller,"and some poor blubbering kid pleading with the media vultures to "LeavePrince William alone!"
The royals rule on YouTube
- 'Captain America 2' is No. 1 again: $26.6M
- Tarantino: 'Hateful Eight' not dead yet
- Neil Patrick Harris vs. B'way shout-out
- Fox exec fired over Flight 370 $$ email
- Bieber deport bid: White House says...
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out