Jolly good to know that the British royal family have launched their own YouTube channel. (It’s at youtube.com/theroyalchannel.) We’re eagerly awaiting clips of piano-playing corgis,hundreds of Buckingham Palace guards dancing in unison to "Thriller,"and some poor blubbering kid pleading with the media vultures to "LeavePrince William alone!"
The royals rule on YouTube
- White House briefing addresses Sony hack
- 'Team America' screenings canceled
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Xmas release
- 'Interview' derailed: Celebs tweet reactions
- Steve Carell's North Korea-set movie off
- 'Orphan Black' sets return date, debuts teaser
- Amy Brenneman returning to 'Reign'
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 'Mythbusters' to put 'Simpsons' to the test
- 'Annie' movie review: An autotune disaster
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks