The trailer for The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian hit the Web a couple weeks ago, and it’s so excellent, I’m surprised it hasn’t generated more buzz. A dark tone with a real sense of urgency seems to have replaced the lighter, magical quality that marked 2005’s The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (even though the latter flick tackled themes of death and resurrection). And unlike the book for The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, I have no real memory of the fourth book in the C.S. Lewis series–hey, I read it a good 20 years ago–which makes me more open to seeing the film, if that’s possible. How about you?
Are you excited about 'The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian'?
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- 'We Are Not Ourselves' film rights sold
- 'Rush Hour' TV series in the works
- 'Mistresses' renewed for summer '15 by ABC
- NBC, CBS win premiere week as Fox slips
- Benjamin Walker in Nicholas Sparks' 'Choice'
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'