Many happy returns of the day to you, Kiefer Sutherland, who turns 41 today. Of course, it sucks that you’re in a Glendale, Caifornia jail — but you should take some comfort in the hundred of letters sent to you by your very supportive fans. And besides, those 48 days should be a breeze for someone who spent 20 months in a Chinese prison. That’s right: Channel the strength of your inner Jack Bauer! And while we wait (and wait) for the seventh season of 24 (as well as your imminent release), we’ll amuse ourselves with the series of commercials you did in Japan for the energy drink Calorie Mate.
Happy Birthday, Kiefer Sutherland!
- Michael Bay 'Untitled Cocaine Project' at TNT
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- TV Guide Network rebrands as POP
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat