Many happy returns of the day to you, Kiefer Sutherland, who turns 41 today. Of course, it sucks that you’re in a Glendale, Caifornia jail — but you should take some comfort in the hundred of letters sent to you by your very supportive fans. And besides, those 48 days should be a breeze for someone who spent 20 months in a Chinese prison. That’s right: Channel the strength of your inner Jack Bauer! And while we wait (and wait) for the seventh season of 24 (as well as your imminent release), we’ll amuse ourselves with the series of commercials you did in Japan for the energy drink Calorie Mate.
Happy Birthday, Kiefer Sutherland!
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'
- NBC orders ex-sniper pilot from 'Blacklist'-ers