…was this photographic example of "restrictive" fashion on last night’s episode of America’s Next Top Model. I know, I know, you can’t afford the Christian Dior original, but hopefully you can wait till Talbots produces an "edgy," "editorial" knockoff for its spring ’08 collection.
Oct 4 2007 09:18 PM ET
The craziest thing I saw on TV this week...
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Not the 'Nude Bea' buyer
- 'Fast & Furious': 5 films in 1 day?!