Not sure if you’ll find this deadpan parody, by Masters of Humility, thoroughly funny or just a clever idea only moderately well-executed. Either way, it still packs way more nail-biting suspense into a few minutes than the real 24 did all season this year.
Today's Funnies: '24: The Interns'
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover