Not sure if you’ll find this deadpan parody, by Masters of Humility, thoroughly funny or just a clever idea only moderately well-executed. Either way, it still packs way more nail-biting suspense into a few minutes than the real 24 did all season this year.
Today's Funnies: '24: The Interns'
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 champ is...
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- Ferguson police officer gives first TV Q&A
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend