Not sure if you’ll find this deadpan parody, by Masters of Humility, thoroughly funny or just a clever idea only moderately well-executed. Either way, it still packs way more nail-biting suspense into a few minutes than the real 24 did all season this year.
Today's Funnies: '24: The Interns'
- 'Mentalist' being shopped outside CBS
- Bryan Singer: Abuse claim 'vicious, false'
- Miley Cyrus released from hospital
- 'Hobbit 3' now 'Battle of the Five Armies'
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- One Direction 'You and I' vid: A rip-off?
- Avril Lavigne: 'Hello Kitty' not racist
- 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3'?