Sure, you’re breathing a sigh of relief now that traffic scofflaw Paris Hilton is being sent back to jail… but wait, what’s this? Right below People‘s report on Paris’ reincarceration is this article. It’s as if the universe sensed that (for the next 45 days, at least) there would be an aching void of well-lacquered rich gals who can’t sing.
When God closes a cell door, He opens a window
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks