Sure, you’re breathing a sigh of relief now that traffic scofflaw Paris Hilton is being sent back to jail… but wait, what’s this? Right below People‘s report on Paris’ reincarceration is this article. It’s as if the universe sensed that (for the next 45 days, at least) there would be an aching void of well-lacquered rich gals who can’t sing.
When God closes a cell door, He opens a window
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'Big Brother': 'Team America voted me out'
- Big Brother': 4 Q's for Julie Chen
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?