The B-52′s are shopping for a label to release their first album of new material in 15 years. "There’s more electronica on it," singer Fred Schneider told The Hollywood Reporter. "It’s up-tempo and a bit sexed-up. It’s sexier than ever." I’ve never owned a B-52′s record or CD, but I do have fond memories of them, thanks to my high-school friend Mark, who I’m sure still hits the dance floor anytime "Love Shack" is played (within a 5-mile radius of him). Is this a band we want to hear more from? Or has Amy Winehouse stolen some of their beehive thunder?
To Care or Not to Care: B-52's Edition
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Chris Brown to remain in custody
- 'Best Week Ever' canceled by VH1 (again)
- Jodie Foster marries Alexandra Hedison
- William Hurt exits 'Midnight Rider'
- 'Bachelorette' contestant Eric Hill dies
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Ruffalo's pics
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': First pic from set