The B-52′s are shopping for a label to release their first album of new material in 15 years. "There’s more electronica on it," singer Fred Schneider told The Hollywood Reporter. "It’s up-tempo and a bit sexed-up. It’s sexier than ever." I’ve never owned a B-52′s record or CD, but I do have fond memories of them, thanks to my high-school friend Mark, who I’m sure still hits the dance floor anytime "Love Shack" is played (within a 5-mile radius of him). Is this a band we want to hear more from? Or has Amy Winehouse stolen some of their beehive thunder?
Jun 8 2007 12:10 AM ET
To Care or Not to Care: B-52's Edition
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' adds tornado victims tribute
- 'Voice' recap at 8 ET to be bumped by news
- 'DWTS' poll: Who deserves to win?
- Microsoft debuts next-gen Xbox One
- 'Behind the Candelabra': Cannes review
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- 'Wolverine' trailer: Logan broods, fights