The B-52′s are shopping for a label to release their first album of new material in 15 years. "There’s more electronica on it," singer Fred Schneider told The Hollywood Reporter. "It’s up-tempo and a bit sexed-up. It’s sexier than ever." I’ve never owned a B-52′s record or CD, but I do have fond memories of them, thanks to my high-school friend Mark, who I’m sure still hits the dance floor anytime "Love Shack" is played (within a 5-mile radius of him). Is this a band we want to hear more from? Or has Amy Winehouse stolen some of their beehive thunder?
To Care or Not to Care: B-52's Edition
- President Obama on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- Diddy offers $200M for Fuse: Report
- '12 Years a Slave': Post-Oscar $$ bump
- Justin Bieber: Surprise SXSW performance
- 'Tom & Jerry,' 'Scooby-Doo': New 'toons
- 'Pretty Little Liars': Summer return on...
- Elisabeth Moss: Shirtless/revealing talk