The B-52′s are shopping for a label to release their first album of new material in 15 years. "There’s more electronica on it," singer Fred Schneider told The Hollywood Reporter. "It’s up-tempo and a bit sexed-up. It’s sexier than ever." I’ve never owned a B-52′s record or CD, but I do have fond memories of them, thanks to my high-school friend Mark, who I’m sure still hits the dance floor anytime "Love Shack" is played (within a 5-mile radius of him). Is this a band we want to hear more from? Or has Amy Winehouse stolen some of their beehive thunder?
To Care or Not to Care: B-52's Edition
- Bill Cosby performs at benefit in Bahamas
- Mike Vogel to star in Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- Shonda Rhimes dramas deliver ratings record
- Jon Stewart visits 'The Colbert Report'
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- 'Glee' moves to Fridays for final season
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'
- Greer Grammer named Miss Golden Globe
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review