GWM ISO SOS: That’s right! I’m still looking for my official SOS (Song Of Summer) 2007. Me: Expired driver’s license, but still love to walk super-fast down the sidewalk with my iPod and pretend the windows are rolled down. Have had more than my share of straightforward rock anthems and otherworldly Timbaland numbers. It’s summer, yo! I need a jaunty melody! I want to sing along with you (after a mojito or two), and also DANCE. You: Velcro chorus and driving beat an absolute must. Flawless vocals completely negotiable. In fact, willing to put up with something a little nasal if accompanied by guitar riffs that hearken back to "Blue Monday." Are YOU ready to be my SOS? Then hit me back. Though all bets are off if Fantasia releases "Baby Makin’ Hips."
Snap Judgment: Rihanna's 'Shut Up and Drive'
Powered by AOL Video
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' takes in $55M on Friday
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere