GWM ISO SOS: That’s right! I’m still looking for my official SOS (Song Of Summer) 2007. Me: Expired driver’s license, but still love to walk super-fast down the sidewalk with my iPod and pretend the windows are rolled down. Have had more than my share of straightforward rock anthems and otherworldly Timbaland numbers. It’s summer, yo! I need a jaunty melody! I want to sing along with you (after a mojito or two), and also DANCE. You: Velcro chorus and driving beat an absolute must. Flawless vocals completely negotiable. In fact, willing to put up with something a little nasal if accompanied by guitar riffs that hearken back to "Blue Monday." Are YOU ready to be my SOS? Then hit me back. Though all bets are off if Fantasia releases "Baby Makin’ Hips."
Snap Judgment: Rihanna's 'Shut Up and Drive'
Powered by AOL Video
- 'American Idol': Singer going home is...
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Isaiah Washington back
- Tony Goldwyn in TV movie as polygamist
- Miley calls out Katy Perry on kiss remark
- 'Archer' renewed for two more seasons
- Oscars: Academy on Batkid segment cut
- MTV Movie Awards: 2014 nominees are...
- 'How I Met Your Dad' casts 'Smash' alum