A lot of EW.com readers over at Doc Jensen’s Lost TV Watch have been wondering why the fur of the animal that died on Suicide Jack’s chin was bright brown — instead of the salt-and-pepper stubble he worked very hard to achieve on the Island. I don’t even want to touch that. Only fools are enslaved by time and space. They probably just did not realize using a skunk was an option. Instead, we present to you, via Thighs Wide Shut, a roundup of thicket-like pop-culture beards over the years. As one commenter already noted, Katie Holmes is missing, but you can’t win ‘em all. Go ahead. This is the only appropriate way to enter the long weekend. Have a good one, by the way. Aren’t we festive!? Beards!
Don't shave. It'll ruin everything.
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list