A lot of EW.com readers over at Doc Jensen’s Lost TV Watch have been wondering why the fur of the animal that died on Suicide Jack’s chin was bright brown — instead of the salt-and-pepper stubble he worked very hard to achieve on the Island. I don’t even want to touch that. Only fools are enslaved by time and space. They probably just did not realize using a skunk was an option. Instead, we present to you, via Thighs Wide Shut, a roundup of thicket-like pop-culture beards over the years. As one commenter already noted, Katie Holmes is missing, but you can’t win ‘em all. Go ahead. This is the only appropriate way to enter the long weekend. Have a good one, by the way. Aren’t we festive!? Beards!
Don't shave. It'll ruin everything.
- 'Maze Runner' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $11M
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- Caleb's 'Big Brother' Q&A: 'I would have won'
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron