You read it here, PopWatchers, Apolo Anton Ohno won Dancing with the Stars — actually, you read it here a long time ago, before the season even began, in a little blog post that I wrote in February. I believe my exact words about A.A.O. were: "He’s gonna win, duh." Well, duh, PopWatchers, duh! I nailed it, baby! Vegas, here I come! So, anyway, that’s all. Thanks in advance for your props.
Apolo Wins; PopWatch Gloats
- 'Kirstie' canceled by TV Land
- Kyra Sedgwick: 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig
- 'Arrow' casts J.R. Ramirez as Wildcat
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo