You read it here, PopWatchers, Apolo Anton Ohno won Dancing with the Stars — actually, you read it here a long time ago, before the season even began, in a little blog post that I wrote in February. I believe my exact words about A.A.O. were: "He’s gonna win, duh." Well, duh, PopWatchers, duh! I nailed it, baby! Vegas, here I come! So, anyway, that’s all. Thanks in advance for your props.
Apolo Wins; PopWatch Gloats
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7