In response to the American Film Institute’s yearly "100 ____" compilations (Laughs, Thrills, Quotes, etc.) — and in wry anticipation of AFI’s annual June special — one enterprising YouTuber named "AlonzoMosleyFBI" put together this terrific countdown of clips from familiar films with snippets of dialogue mentioning every number from 100 down to 1. My personal fave was No. 31 because it had nothing to do with the rest of the movie and yet was amazing. Drinking game: Take a sip each time someone says a number. Wait, don’t. According to the timestamp next to my byline, it’s currently 6 a.m. on a Monday.
The top 100 movie number quotes
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'