In response to the American Film Institute’s yearly "100 ____" compilations (Laughs, Thrills, Quotes, etc.) — and in wry anticipation of AFI’s annual June special — one enterprising YouTuber named "AlonzoMosleyFBI" put together this terrific countdown of clips from familiar films with snippets of dialogue mentioning every number from 100 down to 1. My personal fave was No. 31 because it had nothing to do with the rest of the movie and yet was amazing. Drinking game: Take a sip each time someone says a number. Wait, don’t. According to the timestamp next to my byline, it’s currently 6 a.m. on a Monday.
The top 100 movie number quotes
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- Robin Thicke testifies: Vicodin, alcohol issues
- 'WKRP in Cincinnati' DVD restores music
- Luke Perry joins 'CSI: Cyber' cast
- 'Dating Naked' renewed by VH1
- 'SNL' adds N.Y. comic Pete Davidson to cast
- 'SNL': Mike O'Brien returns as writer only
- 'Django' actress vs. treatment by LAPD
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident