In response to the American Film Institute’s yearly "100 ____" compilations (Laughs, Thrills, Quotes, etc.) — and in wry anticipation of AFI’s annual June special — one enterprising YouTuber named "AlonzoMosleyFBI" put together this terrific countdown of clips from familiar films with snippets of dialogue mentioning every number from 100 down to 1. My personal fave was No. 31 because it had nothing to do with the rest of the movie and yet was amazing. Drinking game: Take a sip each time someone says a number. Wait, don’t. According to the timestamp next to my byline, it’s currently 6 a.m. on a Monday.
The top 100 movie number quotes
- Anthony Hopkins joins HBO's 'Westworld'
- Lucy Lawless to visit 'Agents of SHIELD'
- Edgar Wright refocuses on 'Baby Driver'
- 'Ken Jeong Made Me Do It': MTV pilot
- Carrie Preston returning to 'Good Wife'
- Robert Downey Jr. tops Forbes $$ list
- J.K. Rowling plans more Cormoran Strike
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online