If you, like me and my friend Eva, occassionally stop and wonder what happened to Jeff Richards, look below. You might remember him from Saturday Night Live — he was Drunk Girl (incoherently flirting with Jimmy Fallon during "Weekend Update") and Baby K (an infant rapper who liked to show off his crib). You might also know him from MADtv, but I’ve never watched that show, so you’re on your own there.Looks like he’s been keeping busy doing standup and blogging. Nice to see you again, Jeff. Don’t be a stranger.
Where you at, Jeff Richards?
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' takes in $55M on Friday
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'