EW.com Assistant Photo Producer Samantha Harmon came across this unlikely video of Sting and Bruce Springsteen performing a live duet version of the latter’s "The River." Unlikely because who’d have imagined a) that Sting could credibly interpret one of Bruce’s down-home working-class anthems, and b) that Sting would look so good rocking a ponytail? Check out the Stingspreen duet below, and let us know what you think.
Strange Bedfellows: Sting and Bruce Springsteen
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks