Too bad the Mary Jane action figure pictured here (and clearly modeled more after the MJ of the Spidey comics than after Kirsten Dunst) didn’t make the rounds a few weeks ago. (Is "action" even the right word for a figurine whose definition of "action" is hand-washing her fella’s superheroic Underoos?) It could have made this hilariously appalling list of the worst Spider-Man tie-in merchandise. But at least it inspired this turnabout-is-fair-play parody. (Which is probably NSFW, and probably not safe if you’ve just eaten, either.)
May 16 2007 11:56 PM ET
Merch that will make your Spider-sense (or something) tingle
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Liv Tyler joins Damon Lindelof pilot
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Patricia Clarkson joins 'Maze Runner' cast
- Betty White's Facebook post (in longhand)
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer
- Russell Brand jolts 'Morning Joe': Watch