I’ll let you guys in on a secret. I have this DaytimeCelebrity Deathmatch fantasy — it’s Oprah versus Ellen, and for a while, DancingDeGeneres looked like she might sideswipe the Harpo Goddess with her float-like-a-butterflylightness. But then, Oprah, with only a wild stare of judgment, reducesEllen to tears, and wins! Well, it looks like my fantasy has finally come true!This Thursday, Feb. 22, Oprah Winfrey will be a guest on The EllenDeGeneres Show, and here’s the too-cute trailer to prove it. True, the fishysmell of Oscar promotions is a little overwhelming, but I’m hoping that thisinstallment of the EDS will either be like my fantasy (yes, please) or likethat episode of The Rosie O’Donnell Show when Barbra Streisand was on. (Rememberthat? Ro changed the direction of her furniture for Babs!) Sigh. Dreams really do come true.
Ellen and Oprah, sittin' in a tree...
- Fox renews 'Mindy,' 'New Girl,' 2 more
- Scott Kalvert, video/film director, dies
- 'Mad Men' gets trippy new poster
- 'Sharknado 2' gets July premiere date
- 'Orphan Black' stream rights to Amazon
- Tony Goldwyn in TV movie as polygamist
- Miley calls out Katy Perry on kiss remark
- 'Archer' renewed for two more seasons