I’ll let you guys in on a secret. I have this DaytimeCelebrity Deathmatch fantasy — it’s Oprah versus Ellen, and for a while, DancingDeGeneres looked like she might sideswipe the Harpo Goddess with her float-like-a-butterflylightness. But then, Oprah, with only a wild stare of judgment, reducesEllen to tears, and wins! Well, it looks like my fantasy has finally come true!This Thursday, Feb. 22, Oprah Winfrey will be a guest on The EllenDeGeneres Show, and here’s the too-cute trailer to prove it. True, the fishysmell of Oscar promotions is a little overwhelming, but I’m hoping that thisinstallment of the EDS will either be like my fantasy (yes, please) or likethat episode of The Rosie O’Donnell Show when Barbra Streisand was on. (Rememberthat? Ro changed the direction of her furniture for Babs!) Sigh. Dreams really do come true.
Ellen and Oprah, sittin' in a tree...
- 'Sex Box' to debut on WE tv in 2015
- 'Teen Wolf' costar in 'Agents of SHIELD' as...
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- Julianne Hough joins 'DWTS' as fourth judge
- Frankie Valli to visit 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- Aaron Paul's 'Breaking Bad' scavenger hunt
- 'NCIS': New love interest for DiNozzo?
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'