So Daniel Radcliffe is making his West End stage debut in Equus, and bully for him. There’s just the little matter of the show’s publicity photos — the ones that feature the Artist Formerly Known as Harry Potter in a state of alarming disrobement. Bad enough that looking at Radcliffe’s nipples, I get flashbacks to Pale Man’s eyeballs in Pan’s Labyrinth, but then you glance downward and realize that he’s either wearing jeans that ride so low they’d make Britney Spears blush, or else, in the words of the great Tracey Ullman, the boy has got "No! Panties! On!" I mean, I can see…er, I don’t want to finish this sentence. Let’s just say Radcliffe is totally gonna be dubbed "Hairy Potter" by some jokester on his next movie set. It’s not like I have a problem with nudity, or even Radcliffe’s nudity (theoretically), but I don’t think I was ready for this jelly. Not yet. Not without a couple years’ notice. I’m not the only one dabbing my eyes with Clorox-dabbed Q-Tips, am I?
Jan 30 2007 05:23 PM ET
Things That Make Me Die Inside (Vol. 11)
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'Mike & Molly' tornado episode pulled
- Seth MacFarlane won't host '14 Oscars
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': So, that ending...
- 'Rectify' season finale: Sneak preview
- 'Star Wars': New animation in fall '14
- 'SNL': New clue Jason Sudeikis to exit?