Perplexed about your entertainment options for the long weekend ahead? Worried you’ll spend your Friday-Monday respite glued to the couch watching HGTV and gorging on leftover Christmas cookies from Aunt Frida? Fret not! Just click here and sign up for EW’s spanking — wait for it…no, we’re not gonna take you over our knee — new weekly e-mail newsletter, including Ken Tucker’s 10 favorite graphic novels of 2006. Sure as David Caruso will put on his shades on the next episode of CSI: Miami, you’ll be glad you did!
Weekend To-Do List ('We'll Email You' Edition)
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'