Perplexed about your entertainment options for the long weekend ahead? Worried you’ll spend your Friday-Monday respite glued to the couch watching HGTV and gorging on leftover Christmas cookies from Aunt Frida? Fret not! Just click here and sign up for EW’s spanking — wait for it…no, we’re not gonna take you over our knee — new weekly e-mail newsletter, including Ken Tucker’s 10 favorite graphic novels of 2006. Sure as David Caruso will put on his shades on the next episode of CSI: Miami, you’ll be glad you did!
Weekend To-Do List ('We'll Email You' Edition)
- 'August: Osage County': First Look at new trailer
- Patton Oswalt vs. Lean Cuisine: Get a taste!
- 'HitRECord on TV' trailer: First Look
- Benedict Cumberbatch + R. Kelly: Late-night 'Genius'
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' trailer: Meet the villains
- Kanye = Liberace?: Aisha Tyler's late-night bite
- Ryan Murphy 'AHS: Coven' reveal: More Stevie Nicks!
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
Top 5 Most Read
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- 'Survivor' recap: Hayden's rustling feathers
- 'The Sound of Music Live!': Take a peek at dress rehearsal -- PHOTOS
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Jeff Probst on that CRAZY tribal council
- 'Veronica Mars' movie gets a release date; plus, watch a clip! -- EXCLUSIVE