Perplexed about your entertainment options for the long weekend ahead? Worried you’ll spend your Friday-Monday respite glued to the couch watching HGTV and gorging on leftover Christmas cookies from Aunt Frida? Fret not! Just click here and sign up for EW’s spanking — wait for it…no, we’re not gonna take you over our knee — new weekly e-mail newsletter, including Ken Tucker’s 10 favorite graphic novels of 2006. Sure as David Caruso will put on his shades on the next episode of CSI: Miami, you’ll be glad you did!
Weekend To-Do List ('We'll Email You' Edition)
- 'My Little Pony' movie set for 2017
- Taylor Swift previews 'Welcome to New York'
- Sleater-Kinney reunites for 2015 album, tour
- Jay Leno receives Mark Twain Prize
- 'Fury' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $23.5M
- 'Idol' alum Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- 'Buffy' actor Nicholas Brendon arrested
- 'Batman v Superman': TV report fuels rumors
- Emma Stone in 'Cabaret': First Look photo
- J.K. Rowling to build 'Hagrid Hut' in Scotland