Perplexed about your entertainment options for the long weekend ahead? Worried you’ll spend your Friday-Monday respite glued to the couch watching HGTV and gorging on leftover Christmas cookies from Aunt Frida? Fret not! Just click here and sign up for EW’s spanking — wait for it…no, we’re not gonna take you over our knee — new weekly e-mail newsletter, including Ken Tucker’s 10 favorite graphic novels of 2006. Sure as David Caruso will put on his shades on the next episode of CSI: Miami, you’ll be glad you did!
Weekend To-Do List ('We'll Email You' Edition)
- Bieber deport bid: White House says...
- Bryan Singer disputes Hawaii abuse claim
- Michelle Obama to visit 'Nashville'
- Kim Novak stands up to Oscar 'bullies'
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out