I’m not sure the payoff is worth the buildup on this yuletide parody, but for two minutes, at least, it’s the best collision of Christmas and 24 since Kiefer Sutherland tackled that Christmas tree. Still, after watching this spoof, I’m starting to get impatient for the real thing, aren’t you? Bring back Jack!
Have a merry (December) '24'
- 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules': $44M debut
- Quentin Tarantino: 'Hateful Eight' a go
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Gotham' trailer: 'There will be light'
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...
- 'AHS: Freak Show': Official cast list
- 'Batman vs. Superman' stars in San Diego