I’m not sure the payoff is worth the buildup on this yuletide parody, but for two minutes, at least, it’s the best collision of Christmas and 24 since Kiefer Sutherland tackled that Christmas tree. Still, after watching this spoof, I’m starting to get impatient for the real thing, aren’t you? Bring back Jack!
Have a merry (December) '24'
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- 'Deliverance' adapted as a play: EW review
- 'Z Nation' coming back for season 2
- Daniele Watts faces lewd conduct charge
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- Tracy Spiridakos checks into 'Bates Motel'
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape