I’m not sure the payoff is worth the buildup on this yuletide parody, but for two minutes, at least, it’s the best collision of Christmas and 24 since Kiefer Sutherland tackled that Christmas tree. Still, after watching this spoof, I’m starting to get impatient for the real thing, aren’t you? Bring back Jack!
Have a merry (December) '24'
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'