I guess it makes sense, if you’re going to make a very special episode of Desperate Housewives from the men’s point of view, to use Rex Van De Kamp (Steven Culp, pictured, with Marcia Cross and Hunter Allen) as your deceased narrator. Still, do we really care about the men’s perspective on DH? Do the guys on this show have rich inner lives that have gone previously unexplored? Except for the mysterious Orson (and maybe the amnesiac Mike), probably not. Much as I would enjoy watching unlikely bachelor-pad roomies Mike and Carlos throwing a beer blast, I wonder what the deceased Rex can tell us about the lives of Wisteria Lane’s men. Any predictions?
Dec 18 2006 03:58 PM ET
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Watch live
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'American Idol': Lowest-rated finale ever
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- 'Office': 15 best episodes
- Grand Canyon tightrope walk on TV in June