If you havent yet seen "D–k in a Box" (pictured, featuring digital clip master Andy Samberg and guest host Justin Timberlake), the genius new digital short from this past weekend’s Saturday Night Live, please click here for the unbleeped version. (Clip is very NSFW; children and others with more delicate sensibilities ought to pass.) Everything about this clip is amazing: the dead-on send-up of Color Me Badd (down to the goatees, ridiculous suits and even the way the last syllables of the chorus go increasingly up), Timberlake hanging from a basketball hoop with a box on his crotch, and the simple, yet necessary instructions ("One, cut a hole in the box. Two, put your junk in the box."). What a way for JT to cap off what has been a fantastic year for him. Can SNL just focus on digital shorts from now on? We’re in the aughts now; kill the "live."
Justin Timberlake gets boxed in on 'SNL'
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- Tracy Spiridakos checks into 'Bates Motel'
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- MTV orders 10 more 'Faking It' episodes
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Mockingjay' soundtrack songs revealed
- TLC reality show to look at answered prayers
- Matthew McConaughey: No rom-com regrets
- 'Fraggle Rock' actor Gerard Parkes dies at 90
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape