According to an open letter from Axl Rose on Guns N’ Roses’ website, the long-gestating Chinese Democracy album finally has a release date (still tentative, Axl is careful to note), which is March 6, 2007. It’s a remarkable coincidence because that’s also the date when Jerry Lewis will finally release his long-shelved Holocaust comedy The Day the Clown Cried. Not to mention, it’s the day that they’ll finish building St. John’s Cathedral in New York City, after 115 years of construction. Plus, according to my neighborhood psychic, who’s been communicating with the spirit of Samuel Beckett, it’s the day that Godot will finally arrive.
Finally, a release date for Guns N' Roses' 'Chinese Democracy'
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- 'Veronica Mars' fans win mtvU honors
- Mark Hamill talks 'Star Wars' at BBC
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans