According to an open letter from Axl Rose on Guns N’ Roses’ website, the long-gestating Chinese Democracy album finally has a release date (still tentative, Axl is careful to note), which is March 6, 2007. It’s a remarkable coincidence because that’s also the date when Jerry Lewis will finally release his long-shelved Holocaust comedy The Day the Clown Cried. Not to mention, it’s the day that they’ll finish building St. John’s Cathedral in New York City, after 115 years of construction. Plus, according to my neighborhood psychic, who’s been communicating with the spirit of Samuel Beckett, it’s the day that Godot will finally arrive.
Finally, a release date for Guns N' Roses' 'Chinese Democracy'
- 'Hobbit 3' now 'Battle of the Five Armies'
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- One Direction 'You and I' vid: A rip-off?
- Avril Lavigne: 'Hello Kitty' not racist
- 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3'?
- Beyonce + Time '100 Most Influential'
- 'Game of Thrones': Westeros workout?
- HBO shows coming to Amazon Prime