According to an open letter from Axl Rose on Guns N’ Roses’ website, the long-gestating Chinese Democracy album finally has a release date (still tentative, Axl is careful to note), which is March 6, 2007. It’s a remarkable coincidence because that’s also the date when Jerry Lewis will finally release his long-shelved Holocaust comedy The Day the Clown Cried. Not to mention, it’s the day that they’ll finish building St. John’s Cathedral in New York City, after 115 years of construction. Plus, according to my neighborhood psychic, who’s been communicating with the spirit of Samuel Beckett, it’s the day that Godot will finally arrive.
Finally, a release date for Guns N' Roses' 'Chinese Democracy'
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover