According to an open letter from Axl Rose on Guns N’ Roses’ website, the long-gestating Chinese Democracy album finally has a release date (still tentative, Axl is careful to note), which is March 6, 2007. It’s a remarkable coincidence because that’s also the date when Jerry Lewis will finally release his long-shelved Holocaust comedy The Day the Clown Cried. Not to mention, it’s the day that they’ll finish building St. John’s Cathedral in New York City, after 115 years of construction. Plus, according to my neighborhood psychic, who’s been communicating with the spirit of Samuel Beckett, it’s the day that Godot will finally arrive.
Finally, a release date for Guns N' Roses' 'Chinese Democracy'
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'