According to an open letter from Axl Rose on Guns N’ Roses’ website, the long-gestating Chinese Democracy album finally has a release date (still tentative, Axl is careful to note), which is March 6, 2007. It’s a remarkable coincidence because that’s also the date when Jerry Lewis will finally release his long-shelved Holocaust comedy The Day the Clown Cried. Not to mention, it’s the day that they’ll finish building St. John’s Cathedral in New York City, after 115 years of construction. Plus, according to my neighborhood psychic, who’s been communicating with the spirit of Samuel Beckett, it’s the day that Godot will finally arrive.
Dec 16 2006 01:23 AM ET
Finally, a release date for Guns N' Roses' 'Chinese Democracy'
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- Blake Shelton on Danielle 'Voice' win
- Cher debuts 'Woman's World' on 'Voice'
- 'Anchorman 2' trailer: Welcome to the '80s
- Shailene Woodley: 'Spectacular Now' peek
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- Katy Perry: Got divorce request in a text
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Watch