If you, like me, had forgotten how much you love you some Puss in Boots (Antonio Banderas), behold the new Shrek the Third trailer. (The film opens next May 18.) Then, rewind Puss’ nasty meow and sad, sad eyes multiple times. Become surprised at how enraged you’d be if Eddie Murphy’s Donkey voice actually came out of that sweet, booted body for more than a scene. Remember fondly how you dragged your friends to see a sneak peek of Antonio’s Take the Lead. Wonder why Rupert Everett (the silk-tongued Prince Charming) doesn’t get more work. And finally, have no idea whether or not you’re disappointed that you didn’t get more than a peek at Justin Timberlake’s new character, Artie, a teen version of King Arthur.
Trailer Blazer: 'Shrek the Third'
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'