If you, like me, had forgotten how much you love you some Puss in Boots (Antonio Banderas), behold the new Shrek the Third trailer. (The film opens next May 18.) Then, rewind Puss’ nasty meow and sad, sad eyes multiple times. Become surprised at how enraged you’d be if Eddie Murphy’s Donkey voice actually came out of that sweet, booted body for more than a scene. Remember fondly how you dragged your friends to see a sneak peek of Antonio’s Take the Lead. Wonder why Rupert Everett (the silk-tongued Prince Charming) doesn’t get more work. And finally, have no idea whether or not you’re disappointed that you didn’t get more than a peek at Justin Timberlake’s new character, Artie, a teen version of King Arthur.
Trailer Blazer: 'Shrek the Third'
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' top prize
- '12 Years a Slave': Best Pic for Boston, N.Y. critics
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
Top 5 Most Read
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- Peter Jackson on bringing the 'Hobbit' villain Smaug to life: 'He's the Hannibal Lecter of the dragon world.'
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs