Attention, PopWatchers. Before you run screaming from your offices toward your respective Thanksgiving festivities, please allow us to direct you to the seasonally appropriate online game, "Attack of the Sprouts." Even if you’re a fan of the oft-maligned mini-cabbages from Brussels, you’ll still probably chuckle at the garishly drawn villains, not to mention a mournful themesong set to the tune of Tears For Fears’ "Shout." Happy smashing, or eating — whichever you choose to do.
Nov 22 2006 02:18 PM ET
Brussels sprouts on the warpath!
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.
- CCH Pounder gets 'Sons of Anarchy' gig