The teaser-trailer for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (July 13) flashes by in an instant, but this is what I got from it: It’s darker (don’t they say that about every Harry Potter movie?). It’s got Sirius Black (that’s gonna be my rap name, by the way). It’s Helena Bonham Carter, dressed up in her usual awards-show gear. And it’s got a lot more action — not just Harry fighting Voldemort, but kissing cute-as-a-button Cho Chang. Who’s excited?
Nov 21 2006 02:39 PM ET
Trailer Blazer: 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix'
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Patricia Clarkson joins 'Maze Runner' cast
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer
- Chris Harrison 'Bachelorette' blog
- Russell Brand jolts 'Morning Joe': Watch
- Dan Harmon sorry for 'Community' slam
- Ryan Reynolds exits 'Highlander' remake
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?