How am I supposed to get any work done for the rest of the week? And two days from now, how am I supposed to blissfully gorge on turkey and mashed potatoes and store-bought cranberry sauce? (Oh, Martha, don’t hate. You know it’s best when it’s still in the shape of a can. Mmm.) I mean, nothing’s making any sense after reading Maureen Ryan’s report in The Chicago Tribune that Bravo has yet to sign up Tim Gunn for a fourth season of Project Runway. I don’t really care about the details — all I know is that Runway without Tim is like the Captain without Tennille. If Bravo execs have to head to the Macy’s Accessory Wall and fill it with booty to appease the show’s silver-foxy mentor, I say, "Do it!" Whatever it takes. Just make it work, Bravo! Am I right?
'Project Runway' faces a fashion emergency!
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' takes in $55M on Friday
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere