Let me get a hallelujah (GOB fans, sing it with me!): Arrested Development is ONLINE! Okay, it’s just the first five episodes that you’re getting, but beggars most certainly cannot be choosers. FYI: MSN has broken each episode into three segments, and don’t you worry, you’re getting commercials between them. However, the streaming quality is pretty darn good, so you won’t be waiting for hours while the segments buffer and stream, and buffer and stream and some more. All right, enough of this. Back to my Arrested tea party!
'Arrested Development': All day, every day!
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- Joe Cocker dies: Celeb tributes on Twitter
- Theater group seeks to show 'The Interview'
- 'Jessica Jones': Mike Colter in as Luke Cage
- Bill Cosby accused of another assault in '70s
- Katniss wax figure at Madame Tussauds
- George R.R. Martin: I'll show 'The Interview'
- N.Y. theater sets live-read of 'The Interview'
- Michael C. Hall sings 'Hedwig' tune in NYC
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks