Let me get a hallelujah (GOB fans, sing it with me!): Arrested Development is ONLINE! Okay, it’s just the first five episodes that you’re getting, but beggars most certainly cannot be choosers. FYI: MSN has broken each episode into three segments, and don’t you worry, you’re getting commercials between them. However, the streaming quality is pretty darn good, so you won’t be waiting for hours while the segments buffer and stream, and buffer and stream and some more. All right, enough of this. Back to my Arrested tea party!
'Arrested Development': All day, every day!
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover