Well worth tuning in for: Everyone’s favorite weatherman, Al Roker, in JoJo’s Circus (Playhouse Disney, Nov. 20 at 6:30 a.m. ET/PT), as he voices a giant whose laugh is so loud he can blow away an entire town (not to mention a few rain clouds). No sign of Meredith, though.
Kids' Corner: TV Update!
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- Bethenny Frankel back on 'Real Housewives'
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch Oct. 21
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- 'Idol' alum Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- 'My Little Pony' movie set for 2017
- Jay Leno receives Mark Twain Prize
- Emma Stone in 'Cabaret': First Look photo