Well worth tuning in for: Everyone’s favorite weatherman, Al Roker, in JoJo’s Circus (Playhouse Disney, Nov. 20 at 6:30 a.m. ET/PT), as he voices a giant whose laugh is so loud he can blow away an entire town (not to mention a few rain clouds). No sign of Meredith, though.
Kids' Corner: TV Update!
- 'Voice' eliminated singers are...
- Aaron Sorkin: A 'Newsroom' do-over?
- Mitch Hurwitz deal for new Netflix series
- TV's future? Supreme Court mulls Aereo
- 'Star Wars VII' casting 'almost complete'
- 'Gone Girl' change? 'Greatly exaggerated'
- Bryan Singer accuser names 3 more execs
- 'Game of Thrones': Cool interactive map