Well worth tuning in for: Everyone’s favorite weatherman, Al Roker, in JoJo’s Circus (Playhouse Disney, Nov. 20 at 6:30 a.m. ET/PT), as he voices a giant whose laugh is so loud he can blow away an entire town (not to mention a few rain clouds). No sign of Meredith, though.
Nov 17 2006 09:09 PM ET
Kids' Corner: TV Update!
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' recap at 8 ET to be bumped by news
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- Beyonce's 'Grown Woman' surfaces online
- 'DWTS' has voting snafu on ABC.com
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Microsoft poised to unveil new Xbox
- 'Wolverine' trailer: Logan broods, fights