Love her or hate her, you’ve got to admit there’s a certain poetry to the way Tyra Banks will do just about anything for ratings — whether it’s going undercover as a homeless person, freaking out over the virtues of Vaseline, or enduring an on-air breast examination (not to check for lumps, of course, but rather to prove that hers are 100% real!). Now, mind you, I didn’t say it was high-quality poetry — as this barely clad sneak-preview of today’s panty-party episode of The Tyra Banks Show pointedly illustrates — but then again, if Tyra can help all of us to better understand what real women are wearing underneath their clothes (and educate us about "the dangers of your underwear"), won’t that make this crazy, messed-up world a better place? No? OK, then, there’s always "Meth Face Makeovers" to look forward to on Thursday. Seriously. Poetry, PopWatchers, poetry.
Tyra strips because she cares. Or something.
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...