Love her or hate her, you’ve got to admit there’s a certain poetry to the way Tyra Banks will do just about anything for ratings — whether it’s going undercover as a homeless person, freaking out over the virtues of Vaseline, or enduring an on-air breast examination (not to check for lumps, of course, but rather to prove that hers are 100% real!). Now, mind you, I didn’t say it was high-quality poetry — as this barely clad sneak-preview of today’s panty-party episode of The Tyra Banks Show pointedly illustrates — but then again, if Tyra can help all of us to better understand what real women are wearing underneath their clothes (and educate us about "the dangers of your underwear"), won’t that make this crazy, messed-up world a better place? No? OK, then, there’s always "Meth Face Makeovers" to look forward to on Thursday. Seriously. Poetry, PopWatchers, poetry.
Tyra strips because she cares. Or something.
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Will Arnett files for Amy Poehler divorce
- Taylor Swift crashes fan's bridal shower
- Jack Gleeson react to 'Thrones' twist: Pic
- Channing Tatum + 'X-Men'? Gambit talk
- Fox slammed for 'X rated' Easter Bunny
- Chloe Grace Moretz joins 'The 5th Wave'
- 'Heroes Reborn' adds a digital prequel