How do you turn a cliché into something hilarious? Ask the folks behind the dangerously funny trailer for The Simpsons Movie, which takes the tired chestnut "between a rock and a hard place" and transforms it into a side-splitting sight gag. Add the line, "Uh, the bunny’s not breathing," and this one looks like the rare animated movie I’ll actually shell out money to see, come next July 27. (You know, as opposed to saying I’ll see it, and then sort of forgetting to go.) How ’bout you, PopWatchers?
Trailer Blazer: 'The Simpsons Movie'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks