How do you turn a cliché into something hilarious? Ask the folks behind the dangerously funny trailer for The Simpsons Movie, which takes the tired chestnut "between a rock and a hard place" and transforms it into a side-splitting sight gag. Add the line, "Uh, the bunny’s not breathing," and this one looks like the rare animated movie I’ll actually shell out money to see, come next July 27. (You know, as opposed to saying I’ll see it, and then sort of forgetting to go.) How ’bout you, PopWatchers?
Trailer Blazer: 'The Simpsons Movie'
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?