Words cannot really describe this footage of what appears to be a Bank of America sales rally, with a couple of dudes turning U2′s "One" into a stirring corporate anthem. "One bank! One card! One name that’s known all over the world!" It’s like the most awesome, extended, totally unflinching deleted scene from The Office, multiplied by 20. You MUST click this link and watch it… right this second. You know I wouldn’t make this kind of demand on your time if it wasn’t totally worth it. So go forth, bear witness, then share your thoughts with your fellow PopWatchers.
Life imitates 'The Office'
- SXSW '14 Jury and Special Award winners
- 'Sex Box' reality series OK'd at WEtv
- 'HIMYM' launches farewell site for fans
- Chris Pine charged with DUI in NZ
- Tom Bergeron plans 'Home Videos' exit
- 'Blacklist,' 'Voice,' more NBC finale dates
- President Obama on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Game of Thrones' gets Vanity Fair cover