I’m sorry to hear that ABC has pulled Six Degrees from its schedule through December (and maybe longer?). It’s a show that’s probably too nice for its own good; no wonder it’s getting eaten by CBS’ Shark every week. Its plotting is still scattershot, as it tries to force serendipitous connections among its six protagonists. Still, its dreamy depiction of a multi-ethnic New York, where city dwellers cross lines of race, class, and gender to help each other, makes it a nice Thursday companion piece to the network’s Ugly Betty. Plus, any project that gives jobs to Campbell Scott and Hope Davis is a good thing. Let’s hope ABC finds a way to bring it back after the New Year, when the primetime schedule is likely to become even more competitive.
Did ABC 86 'Six Degrees'?
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler: New EW cover
- 'Mockingjay': Robert Knepper cast as 'Antonius'
- SAG Award nominations: TV snubs/surprises
- SAG Award noms: Hints for Oscars?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'A Mother's Work'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shocker: Maggie Siff says...
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Burning Q's answered
- 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show': Sizing it up
Top 5 Most Read
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift Wishes
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale recap: A Mother's Work
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Maggie Siff talks about tonight's shocker ending
- 'Sons of Anarchy' postmortem: Jimmy Smits on Nero's choices (and cardigans)