We interrupt our PopWatch programming to bring you this very important (and timely) message from Lady Miss Kier and her Deee-Lite cohorts. I urge you to click here, then heed their message. (No, it does not involve moving to the n’th hoop.) Thank you, and now back to your regularly scheduled procrastinating.
Nov 7 2006 07:29 PM ET
Listen up! Deee-Lite has an Election Day message for you!
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- CBS: Full trailers for new fall shows
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4M federal tax lien
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...
- 'X-Men': Evan Peters in as Quiksilver