We interrupt our PopWatch programming to bring you this very important (and timely) message from Lady Miss Kier and her Deee-Lite cohorts. I urge you to click here, then heed their message. (No, it does not involve moving to the n’th hoop.) Thank you, and now back to your regularly scheduled procrastinating.
Listen up! Deee-Lite has an Election Day message for you!
- Kim Novak stands up to Oscar 'bullies'
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Miley Cyrus postpones 2 weekend shows
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- Bryan Singer sex abuse claim: Fox says...
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, author, dies at 87
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out