Used to be, our cousins over at AOL never said a mean thing about anyone. But we dwell in a world of snark now, so here’s a Halloween-timed list from AOL Comedy of the scariest celebrities. Of course, the list is far from comprehensive. No Tom Cruise? No Gary Busey? No K-Fed, whose fame is surely one of the signs that the Apocalypse is nigh? Help ‘em out, PopWatchers, and tell us which stars frighten you the most (and not on purpose).
Who are the scariest celebrities?
- Niecy Nash joins 'The Mindy Project'
- 'Hateful Eight': Know them by name
- 'Parks and Rec' role for Rachel Dratch
- Jim Parsons talks 'Big Bang,' Emmys
- Lena Dunham shares quick 'Girls' teaser
- Lori Petty back to 'Orange Is the New Black'
- Paul Reubens to play 'Blacklist' baddie
- 'Z Nation,' Syfy zombie drama, on Sept. 10
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- 'Criminal Minds' tribute to Meshach Taylor