Used to be, our cousins over at AOL never said a mean thing about anyone. But we dwell in a world of snark now, so here’s a Halloween-timed list from AOL Comedy of the scariest celebrities. Of course, the list is far from comprehensive. No Tom Cruise? No Gary Busey? No K-Fed, whose fame is surely one of the signs that the Apocalypse is nigh? Help ‘em out, PopWatchers, and tell us which stars frighten you the most (and not on purpose).
Who are the scariest celebrities?
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk