Who’d have thought Barbra Streisand’s recent expletive-laced tirade at a Madison Square Garden concert would lead to her best single in decades? Apparently, an enterprising New York City-based music producer who goes by the name Revolucian Music, that’s who. Indeed, "STFU" (which is extremely not safe for work, so listen with caution) combines a chanting, cheering crowd, some sinister synths, and a loop of Babs’ rageful rebuke to viciously addictive effect. I’m not sure if I want to get my backfield in motion or repeatedly punch someone — anyone! — in the face. Don’t take my word for it, though, head to Revolucian Music’s MySpace page and hear for yourself. (And thanks to Yeeeaaah Hot for the heads-up.)
Is an angry Babs about to take the dance floor by storm?
- Grammys 2014 nominees are...
- 'Grammy Nominations Concert': Your take?
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
- 'Sound of Music': Laura Benanti on big night
- Music on TV: What was THAT song?
- 10 best movies of '13: Owen Gleiberman picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Chris Nashawaty picks...
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sound of Music' ratings soar: NBC's biggest Thursday in 4 years
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Revolution,' 'Supernatural': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room
- 'The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!': Katy unplugs, Taylor strips, Lorde twitches
- Vin Diesel recalls his conversation with Paul Walker's mom