We’re still more than a week away from the season premiere of The Office, but not to worry, addicts, you can get a fleeting fix by dialing 1-800-984-DMPC, where (after a few inevitable busy signals) you’ll get the voicemail message for the singularly peculiar (and vacationing) Dwight Schrute. I won’t spoil the fun with too many details, but for the record, Dwight’s digits come from a business card that’s part of The Office: Severance Package DVD set. (Thanks to Pop Candy for the heads-up.) Now, the only question remaining is: How many times can you call and listen before the message ceases to amuse? I’m goin’ with three. Of course, once that happens, you can click here, here, and here…’cause none of these clips appear to have an expiration date on their hilarity.
Sep 13 2006 02:33 PM ET
'The Office': Call Dwight's voicemail
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Patricia Clarkson joins 'Maze Runner' cast
- Betty White's Facebook post (in longhand)
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer
- Russell Brand jolts 'Morning Joe': Watch
- Dan Harmon sorry for 'Community' slam
- Ryan Reynolds exits 'Highlander' remake