"If it’s not Rupert Everett, I’ll eat my ostrich-feathered hat," said PopWatcher Kati Stevens. Your digestive system will live to ingest other sources of fiber, Kati, because it, in fact, is every gal’s BFF, Rupert Everett. Too many correct answers to cite individually (we need to make these more difficult, methinks), but Luke Perry, Hugh Laurie, Harry Dean Stanton, and Paul Reubens were my favorite incorrect responses this week, mostly because they had a ring of remote accuracy to them, unlike last week, when you pretty much guessed anyone with two X chromosomes. Stay tuned for more!
Guess Who No. 9: I say a little prayer for Ru
- 'Game of Thrones' adds 9 to cast
- Kenny Johnson returns to 'Bates Motel'
- Bryan Singer: A sex abuse suit dismissed
- Comic-Con, Day 1: What's new in comics
- 'Outlander' trailer debuts at Comic-Con
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Megan Fox: 'Turtles' nixed 'girl power'