"If it’s not Rupert Everett, I’ll eat my ostrich-feathered hat," said PopWatcher Kati Stevens. Your digestive system will live to ingest other sources of fiber, Kati, because it, in fact, is every gal’s BFF, Rupert Everett. Too many correct answers to cite individually (we need to make these more difficult, methinks), but Luke Perry, Hugh Laurie, Harry Dean Stanton, and Paul Reubens were my favorite incorrect responses this week, mostly because they had a ring of remote accuracy to them, unlike last week, when you pretty much guessed anyone with two X chromosomes. Stay tuned for more!
Guess Who No. 9: I say a little prayer for Ru
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- Lauren Graham set for new 'Odd Couple'
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Project Runway: Threads': A mini-me spin-off
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Josh Radnor in 'Disgraced': EW stage review
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'