"If it’s not Rupert Everett, I’ll eat my ostrich-feathered hat," said PopWatcher Kati Stevens. Your digestive system will live to ingest other sources of fiber, Kati, because it, in fact, is every gal’s BFF, Rupert Everett. Too many correct answers to cite individually (we need to make these more difficult, methinks), but Luke Perry, Hugh Laurie, Harry Dean Stanton, and Paul Reubens were my favorite incorrect responses this week, mostly because they had a ring of remote accuracy to them, unlike last week, when you pretty much guessed anyone with two X chromosomes. Stay tuned for more!
Guess Who No. 9: I say a little prayer for Ru
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- NBC, CBS win premiere week as Fox slips
- 'Rush Hour' TV series in the works
- Benjamin Walker in Nicholas Sparks' 'Choice'
- 'We Are Not Ourselves' film rights sold
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast