I think I know why, after all the hype, Snakes on a Plane had such a disappointing opening weekend: it’s because everyone read this hilarious post, live-blogging SoaP in its entirety, so no one actually needed to see the movie.
'Snakes on a Plane': The breakdown
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- Diddy offers $200M for Fuse: Report
- '12 Years a Slave': Post-Oscar $$ bump
- Justin Bieber: Surprise SXSW performance
- Lindsay Lohan: Modest ratings for OWN
- 'Tom & Jerry,' 'Scooby-Doo': New 'toons
- 'Pretty Little Liars': Summer return on...
- Elisabeth Moss: Shirtless/revealing talk