I think I know why, after all the hype, Snakes on a Plane had such a disappointing opening weekend: it’s because everyone read this hilarious post, live-blogging SoaP in its entirety, so no one actually needed to see the movie.
'Snakes on a Plane': The breakdown
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 champ is...
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- 'Insurgent' music gig to Joseph Trapanese
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend