I think I know why, after all the hype, Snakes on a Plane had such a disappointing opening weekend: it’s because everyone read this hilarious post, live-blogging SoaP in its entirety, so no one actually needed to see the movie.
'Snakes on a Plane': The breakdown
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend
- AMAs 2014 ratings big, but down from '13
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC
- Oscar Isaac as 'X-Men: Apocalypse' villain
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- Sting to join Broadway cast of 'Last Ship'
- Chris Colfer: More Land of Stories books
- American Music Awards winners are...
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC