I think I know why, after all the hype, Snakes on a Plane had such a disappointing opening weekend: it’s because everyone read this hilarious post, live-blogging SoaP in its entirety, so no one actually needed to see the movie.
'Snakes on a Plane': The breakdown
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- Dick Smith, makeup effects legend, dies
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Sharknado 2': 3.9M dive in, a Syfy record
- 'Doctor Who' TV/theatrical dates set
- Rob Zombie crowdfunds killer clown movie
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater': Nov. 7
- Lorde to curate 'Mockingjay' soundtrack