You know, I just watched Connie Chung’s career-immolating performance of ”Thanks for the Memories” on the final episode of Weekends with Maury & Connie (thanks — if that’s the right word — to Gawker for pointing it out) and just like that, I’m not sure Britney Spears has anything to be embarrassed about anymore.
RIP: Connie Chung's career
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'
- NBC orders ex-sniper pilot from 'Blacklist'-ers