Let’s all wish Neil Patrick Harris a legend — wait for it, and I hope you’re not lactose-intolerant — dairy birthday. The actor, who seems to have finally escaped his Doogie Howser past with an image-obliterating cameo in Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle (warning: not work-safe) and his vicious portrayal of Barney on CBS’ sophomore sitcom How I Met Your Mother, turns 33 today. And some slightly obsessed fans have put together highly amusing clip shows (here, here, and here) to pay him tribute. Enjoy!
Suit up! It's Neil Patrick Harris' birthday!
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?