Let’s all wish Neil Patrick Harris a legend — wait for it, and I hope you’re not lactose-intolerant — dairy birthday. The actor, who seems to have finally escaped his Doogie Howser past with an image-obliterating cameo in Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle (warning: not work-safe) and his vicious portrayal of Barney on CBS’ sophomore sitcom How I Met Your Mother, turns 33 today. And some slightly obsessed fans have put together highly amusing clip shows (here, here, and here) to pay him tribute. Enjoy!
Jun 15 2006 05:18 PM ET
Suit up! It's Neil Patrick Harris' birthday!
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Watch live
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'American Idol': Lowest-rated finale ever
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- 'Office': 15 best episodes
- Grand Canyon tightrope walk on TV in June