Reason No. 738 I like to start my day with Diet Coke, not coffee: this insane new ad campaign from the folks at Folgers. To describe the TV commercial in detail would be to ruin the loopy fun, but I’ll say this much: The scene involving a bathroom skylight seems to have been ripped straight out of my most paranoid morning anxieties. (The gold people scare me!) As our friends at Metafilter describe it: ”We’ve just replaced Bob’s Folgers with 5,000 micrograms of LSD.” Check it out for yourself (keep an eye out for the growling dog) and let me know what you think.
Jun 15 2006 01:32 PM ET
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- Jennifer Aniston: 'We're the Millers' trailer
- 'Only God Forgives': Cannes review
- Jeanne Cooper tribute: First Look photo
- Billy Crystal comedy in works at FX
- 'Bad Teacher' going to series at CBS
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'