Reason No. 738 I like to start my day with Diet Coke, not coffee: this insane new ad campaign from the folks at Folgers. To describe the TV commercial in detail would be to ruin the loopy fun, but I’ll say this much: The scene involving a bathroom skylight seems to have been ripped straight out of my most paranoid morning anxieties. (The gold people scare me!) As our friends at Metafilter describe it: ”We’ve just replaced Bob’s Folgers with 5,000 micrograms of LSD.” Check it out for yourself (keep an eye out for the growling dog) and let me know what you think.
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Kelly McCreary a regular
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- EW's 'Polished': Talking the Hollywood grind