Thanks to Pink Is the New Blog for calling our attention to nifty screen-grabs of some of Lost‘s ”others” now available at Lost-Media.com. Not to imply that any of the less popular survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 who surfaced on Wednesday night’s episode are Friends of Henry Gale (though they could be). It’s just, at this point, they’re merely blank palettes — until (or unless) Lost‘s writing team decides to make one of them the island’s next Rose or Bernard, or its next accidental drowning victim. At the very least, there’s a hot chick (in case Evangeline Lilly demands an unreasonable pay raise?), and a handsome dude (in case Josh Holloway pulls a David Caruso). And is it just me, or do Rose and Bernard’s neighbors look like they’re hopelessly devoted to Banana Republic?
'Lost': Who are the other 'others'?
- Matt Damon 'Bourne' again? Buzz he's in talks
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee
- Robin Thicke testifies: Vicodin, alcohol issues
- 'WKRP in Cincinnati' DVD restores music
- Luke Perry joins 'CSI: Cyber' cast
- 'SNL' adds N.Y. comic Pete Davidson to cast
- 'SNL': Mike O'Brien returns as writer only
- 'Django' actress vs. treatment by LAPD
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident