Thanks to Pink Is the New Blog for calling our attention to nifty screen-grabs of some of Lost‘s ”others” now available at Lost-Media.com. Not to imply that any of the less popular survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 who surfaced on Wednesday night’s episode are Friends of Henry Gale (though they could be). It’s just, at this point, they’re merely blank palettes — until (or unless) Lost‘s writing team decides to make one of them the island’s next Rose or Bernard, or its next accidental drowning victim. At the very least, there’s a hot chick (in case Evangeline Lilly demands an unreasonable pay raise?), and a handsome dude (in case Josh Holloway pulls a David Caruso). And is it just me, or do Rose and Bernard’s neighbors look like they’re hopelessly devoted to Banana Republic?
'Lost': Who are the other 'others'?
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser next week
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- TLC reality show to look at answered prayers
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Deliverance' adapted as a play: EW review
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape